Dear contest participants!
Claiming your prize has become easier for winners of all our contests: Drag Trade, Futures Trade, Rally Trade, and Micro Trade. Now traders who take the first place can choose whether to leave a review in text or video format before claiming their prize. The winner also has to share the review on their social media page. We have removed most of the questions, so now you can share your experience winning the contest in a way you feel best!
The rules are effective for all contest rounds starting from July 20th, 2020.
Requirements for Grand Capital contest reviews:
- The review can be in text or video format. Video reviews must be under 3 minutes, your face should be clearly visible, and your speech should be legible;
- You must answer the questions below;
- The review can be in English or your native language.
Start your review with the words: “I participated in a contest for traders at Grand Capital and won a cash prize....”
Next, tell the details, answering the following questions in order:
- Which contest did you participate in? What prize did you win?
- What instruments did you use for trading?
- What did you like about the Grand Capital contests? Describe your impression.
- Will you participate again?
- Would you recommend the contest to your friends?
Post the review on your most active social media page. Use your personal account, reviews from new accounts will not be accepted. Depending on the social media, tag the Grand Capital account.