Grand Capital launches the new trading app Grand Trade, and invites you to check out how easy and comfortable it is to trade and manage your finances with the new mobile solution.
Create popular account types—Standard and ECN— in the new platform, deposit and withdraw funds, place trades, follow the market trends, and much more! Forex instruments, CFDs on stocks, indices, metals, agricultural and energy commodities, as well as dozens of cryptocurrencies are at your disposal. Watch a short introductory video to get started.
Important! You will be able to sign in to the app using the login and password to your Private Office on the Grand Capital website. If you’re certain you’re entering the correct credentials, but still can’t log in, contact our tech support. The two systems will be fully synced at a later time.
The app is already available in Google Play, and very soon it will arrive in App Store.
New platform makes it easy to:
- Open and configure trading accounts;
- Open and close trades;
- Deposit and withdraw funds;
- Monitor the history of your balance operations;
- Transfer funds between accounts;
- Monitor your trading history;
- Keep track of instrument prices;
- Get fresh market analysis.
Currently, Grand Trade offers a limited variety of payment options: Bitcoin, Tether, WebMoney, Skrill, Help2Pay, FasaPay, Ngan Luong, GTBank, FNB South Africa.
Grand Trade is available in the following languages: Arabic, English, French, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese.
We’re still working on introducing new payment options and languages to the app. However, you can always make a deposit using your usual methods in the Private Office.
How to start
- Download the app in Google Play.
- Create a new account, or sign in using the credentials of your existing Private Office at Grand Capital.
- Start trading on a demo account with $10,000 by default, or enter the password to your real account and trade in the real market.
- Open any trade with SLTP.
- Create a pending order.
- Close some positions, see order’s page in the trading history.
- See available and frozen funds in the pop-up window at the top of the screen.
- Switch to a real account.
- Make a deposit using any of the following payment options: Bitcoin, Tether, WebMoney, Skrill, Help2Pay, FasaPay, Ngan Luong, GTBank, FNB South Africa.
- After a successful trading session, submit a withdrawal request in the account management section.