Early in the autumn, we announced the new quarterly investment portfolio for September–November 2020. We’d like to inform you that we are extending the life of this portfolio for another quarter — the recommendations of our experts will remain valid until February 2021! You still have a chance to download the portfolio and use trading ideas provided by professionals to make money.
A portfolio is a universal tool suitable both for beginners and experienced traders. It allows you to find your way around the variety of financial instruments — to distribute funds between several assets and, as a result, to achieve higher profitability.
To avoid mistakes and unnecessary losses, you need to form a smart investment portfolio with a set of instruments optimized to suit your purposes, interests, and resources. The key of success of a portfolio lies in the balance of assets.
In September, Grand Capital analysts conducted a market research to determine the best assets to attention to in our difficult times. Based on the results, they recommended adding shares of Netflix, Facebook, Apple and Tesla to your investment portfolio.
The portfolio for autumn 2020:
- Recommended investment: $500
- Portfolio type: moderate
- Potential profit: 124%
- Maximum loss: 61%
The market can be unpredictable and volatile. When compiling a portfolio, it’s important to diversify your investments. In case one of the assets goes down, others can correct the situation.
This happened with the autumn portfolio. Netflix’s stock price lost $70, going from $552 to $482. However, the drop was compensated by a sharp spike in Tesla’s stock price—the value went up $98, reaching $555.
According to forecasts, Tesla’s share price will continue to rise in the coming quarter. Early in 2021, Apple stock price is also expected to rise. As for Facebook and Netflix, it’s hard to say anything with any degree of certainty before the end of the election period in the United States. The portfolio is still up to date and you can use it for the next three months.
The main advantages of the investment portfolio:
- Balance and transparency. You know the potential risks and returns in advance;
- Suitable even for beginners, so your trading experience is not important;
- The portfolio can be customized according to your request. We always listen to the investor, and if you see more opportunity in other types of instruments, we’ll make sure to include them in your personal portfolio;
- Suitable for any budget. We can select a relevant portfolio option based solely on your resources. The recommended minimum for an investment portfolio is $100.
You need to have a Standard account to make money from portfolio investments.