Dear clients and partners! On behalf of the entire Grand Capital team, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! 2020 was not an easy year for all of us, but we did it! There is no simple way to sum up this year. It was scary, unpredictable, and uncertain, but at the same time resilient, heroic and hopeful.
It can be hard to feel optimistic when there are still so many challenges ahead. We know that you’re done with closed borders, lockdowns, remote work, and anxiety, so we’ll not linger on this. Let’s speak about courage and about hope, because when one door closes, new ones open—if there are no closed borders and lockdowns in your mind. In the coming year we wish you to keep a positive mindset, love and be brave, no matter what.
The end of December is a time to look back at the year past and make plans for the new one ahead. Let’s do it together!
2020 in numbers:
- Total number of our company’s clients has increased by 23.4% since the previous year, and now equals 925,729;
- Total number of our partners has risen by 15.1% and reached 25,450;
- Total amount of funds given to clients as bonuses is $1.8 million;
- We have held over 100 trading contests over the year.
- As we had promised at the end of last year, 2020 became a year of usability and design.
On the company’s birthday, we updated our official website. We have simplified the navigation, completely changed the layout of the home page, added a number of new pages and reimagined the old ones.
Some changes were also made to the Private Office based on feedback from our clients and employees.
2020: the year of innovation
- In 2020, we launched our own mobile app: Grand Trade! Now you can keep track of the market in real time, trade, and have constant access to your trading accounts in your pocket.
- We have added 62 new cryptocurrency pairs to MT5 accounts and 36 cryptocurrency pairs to Crypto accounts! Most of the new pairs involve popular cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etherium, Ripple, Litecoin, and Binance Coin.
- Six new instruments were added to ECN Prime accounts: five spot metal (XPDUSDÐµ, XPTUSDÐµ, XAUEURÐµ, XAGEURÐµ, CUCUSDÐµ), and a spot contract for natural gas (NGÐµ).
- Due to numerous requests from our clients, Grand Capital added another popular instrument: VIX (Volatility Index) CFD.
- A whole new group of instruments was launched in Standard, ECN Prime, and MT5 accounts—ETF. The list of available ETFs includes six instruments: GLD, VOO, IWM, QQQ, VEA, SCHD, and USO.
- Owners of ECN Prime accounts can now trade CFDs on stocks of American and European companies in MetaTrader 4. 76 new instruments have been added, including CFDs on stocks of Adidas, Amazon, Apple, Nestle, Facebook, Volkswagen, Tesla, Netflix.
2020: the year of profit
- We have reduced spreads for a number of instruments available on Standard and ECN Prime. We removed ALL payments on Swap Free. Now, the commission is charged only once a week for the use of leverage.
- To celebrate our 14th anniversary, we gave our clients the chance to triple any deposit by offering a 200% bonus.
- On social media, we held a contest “Make video, make money!”. Every participant received a guaranteed $50 prize in their account, and the winner got $200!
2020: the year of social media
- We have expanded our social media presence and launched an official Twitter account, providing another channel with fresh news, important analysis, and market reviews.
- Also, this fall, we started the official Instagram page of Grand Capital in Russian. Our Russian-speaking community can now read important news, information on our products, and get help from our technical support in one of the most popular social media networks.
2020: the year of education
- We have launched a blog on our website where we regularly post educational pieces, news stories, market analysis, and much more.
- On January 25th, we held Grand Capital Financial Business Expo forum in Windhoek, the capital of Namibia, it was attended by more than 250 people. At the forum, Global investment experts shared their success stories and spoke about their experience.
- On November 29th, we held a trading seminar in Chiang Rai, Thailand for more than 40 people. We talked about all aspects of modern Forex trading.
2020: the year of awards
- Grand Capital made it to top-3 at AtoZ Markets 2020 Awards in the nomination “Most Active Broker in Asia”. Despite the global lockdowns and crisis, our company is still committed to providing services of the highest quality. Our goal is to provide traders with all opportunities for comfortable trading and success in Forex!
- Grand Capital was awarded as Top Investment Service Provider. On January 11th, 2020, at the seminar in Mombasa, Kenia, the international association of traders and the media holding Sand & Away awarded Grand Capital as the best provider of copy trading in the country.
2020: the year of regional success
- We started 2020 with a new office in Yerevan! Qualified professionals provide investment and trading advice as well as partnership opportunities to Armenian clients in the office.
- Despite the pandemic, a new office has opened in Changrai, Thailand. It is fully prepared to welcome traders under the conditions of a pandemic. The office organizes free training courses for traders.
- The head office of Grand Capital Africa opened in Namibia. Visitors of the office can receive advice on all services and products of Grand Capital: choosing the right trading account and product for trading or investing, help with making deposits and withdrawals, affiliate programs, copy trading, and much more.
- Another regional office that offers a full range of services opened in Barranquilla, Colombia.
- A regional office in Indore, India has opened its doors specifically for investors and VIP clients of the company. Even in this economically difficult period, Grand Capital continues to do everything to ensure that clients have the opportunity to receive trading advice from professionals in their region.
Our plans for 2021 are no less ambitious. The coming year will be the year of international expansion. We plan to continue to grow our presence across the world and improve the quality of our services wherever they are provided. As a bonus, the new Private Office is coming—very soon you’ll be able to check out its comfortable interface and extensive capabilities.