Cryptocurrency CFDs are digital currencies that are prone to huge price movements in value. Take advantage of this volatility by trading Cryptocurrency CFDs with Pepperstone – without the need for a digital wallet or trading on a cryptocurrency exchange.
Why trade Cryptocurrency CFDs with Pepperstone?
- Weekend trading available on Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Polkadot and more.
- Trade Cryptocurrency CFDs without the need for a digital wallet.
- Go long or short on Bitcoin CFD price movements with leverage of up to 2:1 on all of our trading platforms.
- We're a global Forex and CFD broker regulated by ASIC, BaFin, CMA, CySEC, DFSA, FCA and SCB.
- Get 99.88% fill rate*, fast execution and no dealing desk intervention.
- Award-winning customer support, available 24hours 5 days per week, and 18hours a day on weekends.
What are the risks involved?
Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are much more volatile than traditional currencies and carry significant risks. Please also note that you won't own or have any rights in the underlying currency when you trade with Pepperstone. The cryptocurrency market is volatile so sharp and sudden moves in price could see you lose significant amounts of money very quickly. The underlying crypto markets are open over the weekend2. We don’t offer a separate ‘weekend symbol', so when you open a position, you’ll be doing so with the same symbol you trade with during the week. Stop losses, take profits and pending orders to open on all cryptocurrency positions (excluding Dash) can be triggered during our weekend trading times.
Please note that weekend positions with attached stops/limits will not be netted off against existing weekday contracts. In this instance the weekend position will roll into a new weekday position, with the same stops/limits attached. Similarly, weekend positions will not net off against existing weekday contracts if the weekday contracts have stops/limits attached. In this instance, weekend positions will be rolled into new weekday contracts.