Traders with the internationally acclaimed multi-asset broker HotForex can expand their portfolio by trading CFDs on more than 900 DMA stocks - meaning they can place their trades directly into the order books of major stock exchanges. Direct Market Access (DMA) is a way of placing trades directly onto the order books of global stock exchanges for execution, offering traders the opportunity to access the same liquidity as the underlying market.
Why trade DMA Stocks?
- Greater visibility and flexibility
- Direct market live pricing
- Participation in the market of the underlying stock
- Interaction with the live order books of global stock exchanges
- Your orders will be reflected on the underlying market
The award-winning broker offers CFD trading across all major asset classes, with DMA Stocks being the latest addition to its list of over 1000 trading instruments. The newly added products come with excellent trading conditions which include amongst others:
- Trading on the powerful MT5 platform
- Funds security with negative balance protection
- Risk management with limit and stop orders
- On the go trading with the award-winning HF App
To learn more about HotForex and DMA Stocks, please visit our website here.
With its origins dating back to 2010, HotForex is the brand name of HF Markets Group which encompasses global and regulated entities which are operating as multi-asset brokers offering both retail and institutional trading services to clients from around the world. HotForex is continuously establishing its position as a market leader, a fact affirmed by:
- Over 2,500,000 Live Accounts Opened
- More than 50 International Awards
- Client Support in 27+ Languages
- Top Fund Security Measures