Trader’s Way is a customer loyalty program for traders on the Olymp Trade platform. It is comprised of levels corresponding to rewards and status increases. Traders earn experience points (XP) by trading in their live account. To earn rewards and reach a new status, you must earn the required amount of XP. It is less complicated than it may seem, and an easy way to improve your trading with exclusive tools and perks. This article explains all that Trader’s Way has to offer Olymp Trade users.
What Is Trader's Way?
Trader’s Way is a system that rewards traders for the accumulated experience points (XP). A trader can take advantage of trading perks, statuses, and other bonuses on the platform. A trader earns XP by trading in a live account. As you gain points, you progress along the path. The perks and rewards are set as milestones. For example, you need 19,800 XP to reach Advanced status. However, on the way to this goal, you will receive a new indicator, a consultation with an analyst, and activate an option for increased profitability.
The total amount of experience points resets to zero every 30 days. Collect as many prizes as possible.
- What Is XP? Experience points or XP are a reward for trading activity and your progress tracker. Points are earned for each trade made on a live account. Profitable trades bring more experience points. The amount of points is also determined by the investment amount. Forex trades made utilizing a multiplier can result in more XP. The higher the multiplier, the more XP you receive. XP can be exchanged for higher statuses or extend a current one.
- How Do I Earn XP? Experience points or XP are received for trading activity in a live account. Points are earned for both successful and unsuccessful trades. Traders gain more points from profitable trades. The most points can be obtained from profitable forex trades using a multiplier.
- What Are Daily Tasks? Daily Tasks are a set of actions for traders to perform on a specific day. Completing these tasks earn traders extra experience points. For example, a task may be “make 3 trades on EUR/USD in Forex mode.”
- How Do I Earn More XP? Completing Daily Tasks is one way to earn more XP. Another way is to make more profitable trades. The larger your investment amount, the more experience points you earn. Use the maximum value of a multiplier when making trades in the Forex mode.
- What Can You Get Along Trader's way? As you travel along Trader’s Way, you will collect various rewards as you progress toward the next level status. These rewards include unlocking new tools like indicators and oscillators, consultations with a professional analyst, and activate an option for increased profitability.
- Can I Upgrade My Status through Trader's Way? Yes, you can upgrade your status via Trader’s Way. How Much XP Do I Need to Upgrade My Status? Starter does not require any points To obtain Advanced status, a trader must earn 19,800 XP. To reach Expert status, a trader must gain 99,000 XP.
- How Do I Extend My Status? To extend your status earn the required number of experience points. Starter – No point necessary. Advanced – Traders can attain & extend their Advanced status with 25,000 XP. Expert – Traders can attain & extend their Expert status with 120,000 XP
- When Is the Status Extended/ Upgraded? The status is extended or upgraded as soon as you earn the necessary amount of XP.
- How Is the Status Extended/ Upgraded? The status is extended and/or upgraded automatically as soon as you earn the necessary amount of XP.
- How Long Can I Use the Rewards? A status is valid for 30 days from the moment it is achieved. By the end of this period, you need to have earned a certain amount of XP to extend the current status for another 30 days. Or, earn the reward “Save” by completing Trader’s Way tasks, which will extend your current status for another 30 days.
- How Do I Renew My Trader's Way Status? The status is renewed automatically as soon as you earn the necessary amount of XP. If you fail to reach the required level, the status will be downgraded (except the Starter status).
- What are the Perks of Elevated Statuses? The higher the status the better the perks. Here are some examples of what the higher levels have to offer.
The Perks of the Advanced Status:
- Increased profitability – up to 84% on assets in the Fixed Time Trading mode
- Faster withdrawals
- Maximum trade amount of $3000
- Open up to 20 positions at the same time
- Monthly consultations with a personal analyst
- 7 built-in trading strategies
- Private webinars and access to the special materials section
- Up to 10% discount on the Forex position opening fee
The Perks of the Expert Status:
- Increased profitability – up to 92% on assets in the Fixed Time Trading mode
- Risk-free trades for Fixed Time Trades mode (5% of the amount of your first deposit)
- Top priority withdrawals
- Maximum trade amounts of $5000 for Fixed Time Trades and $4000 for Forex
- Open up to 30 positions at the same time
- Individual training with a personal analyst
- 15 efficient built-in trading strategies
- Private webinars and access to the Special Materials section
- Exclusive investment ideas every day
- Up to 20% discount on the Forex position opening fee
- How Do I Know How Much XP I Have Accumulated? The amount of XP you have gained can be found in the profile sidebar found on the right side of the platform. Click the profile button in the top right corner of the browser platform. Your level and amount of XP can be found here.
- How Do I Know Which Rewards I've Already Received? The rewards you have earned can be tracked in the profile sidebar on the platform. Your current Trader’s Way level will show the latest perk received. Click the profile button in the top right corner of the browser platform. Your level, XP earned, and time remaining in the session can be found here in the Trader’s Way widget. Click the icon displaying your level. A window will pop up displaying your current reward as well as previous and future awards.
- How Do I Know What Rewards I Can Get in the Future? The rewards you will earn can be found in the profile sidebar on the platform. Your current Trader’s Way level will show the last perk received.
- Click the profile button in the top right corner of the browser platform. Your level, XP earned, and time remaining in the session can be found here in the Trader’s Way widget. Click the widget, the panel will change to display your current perk and future awards.
- How Do I Know How Much Time Is Left Before the XP Reset? The amount of time left in a Trader’s Way period can be found in the profile sidebar on the platform. Click the profile button in the top right corner of the browser platform. Your level, XP earned, and time remaining in the session can be found here in the Trader’s Way widget.
- Can I Extend My Status with XP, If I Initially Received My Status with a Deposit? Yes, traders can extend their levels by either reaching the required amount of XP no matter how they initially received the status.
- Can I participate in Trader's Way if I trade from a mobile application? Yes, trading through a live account on the mobile application will still earn you XP.