Every trader looks for a high level of security. Unfortunately, this request is not groundless. New fraud schemes appear every day, and not everyone can protect themselves. For example, in Nigeria, one of the regions of our presence, we recently detected a rise in fraudulent activity. To keep you safe, we've updated our security checklist. Please make sure you read it so that you can determine potential scammers.
- All your payments with us must be processed through your profile on our official website or in the OctaFX Trading App and the OctaFX Copytrading App. You should beware of scams requesting payments through other means or channels, such as messenger apps or personal transfers. Contact the authorities or our Customer Support if you encounter such a person.
- Our official representatives, IB managers, have the right to share official information about OctaFX with their clients. They can do it via social media channels, on the internet, or locally in your region. Unfortunately, there are some unscrupulous people who pretend to be IBs. Please be vigilant and double-check their details, referral ID and trading account number with the Customer Support team. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an IB manager, please contact us immediately.
- Use our domain-checker extension for Google Chrome. You can view all our official local pages there. Websites that have different domain names are fraudulent or use our intellectual property unlawfully.
- Be sure to double-check the domain name when you see OctaFX's logo online. The OctaFX brand name may be used on fraudulent websites to trick you.
- Never share your personal information with anyone. You should not respond to anyone who asks for your account information. We keep all your data safe so long as we are the only ones who have it, aside from you.
- Use social media cautiously. Here are the official links to our social media accounts and homepage: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and the OctaFX website, where you can check OctaFX company details. The first step to ensuring your security is to be vigilant about copycats. At the same time, the team is taking legal action against imposters, clones, and scammers.
- Stay vigilant when engaging with Telegram, WhatsApp, and Facebook groups that claim to represent OctaFX. Please note that we do not have WhatsApp groups. We have an official Telegram channel as well as social media accounts. You can find links to them at the bottom of the page.
- Our representatives will never contact anyone to invite them to try OctaFX services, promise guaranteed profits, offer account administration services or personal trading assistance. We don't share any OctaFX customer care numbers—you can contact our Customer Support team via the official website.
- We never promise a guaranteed profit, but we emphasise that the Forex trading results depend on the trader. At the same time, we aim to educate our traders to help them minimise their risks and develop a more balanced and thorough approach to trading through training.
- Feel free to contact us directly if you have any suspicions about the legitimacy of the OctaFX website or app. Let's make Forex trading in Nigeria and other regions safer together.