Spreading forex knowledge is a core principle for FXTMPartners, as they continue to develop online tools and expand in terms of subjects for live events across the world. In light of this, their latest forex events in Malaysia were based on a specific topic – the popular Elliott Wave Theory – and were received with remarkable enthusiasm.
On 7 October, FXTM’s Andreas Thalassinos presented a one-day seminar on Trading with the Elliott Wave Theory in Kuala Lumpur, at the beautiful Renaissance Hotel. The seminar was a full day affair, with company presentations, introductions to Mr. Thalassinos and a special certification and photoshoot session that concluded the afternoon.
A few days later, between 10-12 October, Mr. Thalassinos brought his 3-day masterclass to Selangor.
The topics at the workshop included:
- Identifying the beginning of Wave 3.
- Recognising entry opportunities in the market using Elliott Waves.
- Calculating price and take profit targets with waves.
- How to use popular indicator Ichimoku Kinko Huyo with Elliott Waves.
- Proper use of risk management practices
The turnout for both events was fantastic and the positive feedback from participants gives FXTMPartners further incentive to continue with workshops and seminars.