FXTMPartners presented two special seminars in India on the 17th and 18th of March, 2018, which featured FXTM Chief Market Strategist Hussein Sayed. The results were fantastic!
On 17 March, lasting a full day in the beautiful Radisson Blu hotel in New Delhi, Mr. Sayed presented an ‘FXTM Market Outlook 2018’ seminar. The turnout of eager forex enthusiasts exceeded all expectations, as the packed crowd absorbed insightful information about the state of the financial markets in 2018.
The following day, traders in Surat joined FXTMPartners for an enlightening day of forex education at the Grand Bhagwati Hotel. The ‘Trade and Learn with FXTM’ seminar was very well received. Mr. Sayed presented traders of all experience levels with an interactive day packed full of valuable market insights.
Highlights from both seminars include:
- Forecasts for some of the most traded instruments in the markets, including Gold, Oil, the EUR and the USD
- Insights into some of FXTM’s products and services, including FXTM Invest
- Discussions surrounding forex trading strategies and maximising potential trading profits
- Interactive Q&A sessions with Mr. Sayed
- Networking with fellow traders and industry experts.
On behalf of FXTMPartners, we’d like to thank everyone who attended the FXTM Market Outlook 2018 seminar in New Delhi, as well as the Trade and Learn with FXTM seminar in Surat. Both events marked an important step in our ongoing mission to educate traders around the world. If you’re interested in learning more about our upcoming events, please visit our seminars page.