August 20, 2018 at @ 13:00 +01:00 (GMT)
Take an in-depth look at what’s in store for the global and local markets with FXTM’s Research Analyst, Lukman Otunuga. Get the latest on the biggest market developments, how they could potentially impact trading instruments and a look at what major events are in store the week ahead.
About Lukman Otunuga, FXTM Research Analyst:
Lukman Otunuga has been a Research Analyst at FXTM since 2015. A keen follower of macroeconomic events, with a strong professional and academic background in finance, Lukman is well versed in fundamental and technical analysis. His in-depth analysis on global currency and commodity markets is often cited by leading international media, including the Associated Press (AP), BBC, CNBC, CNN, Marketwatch, NASDAQ, and The Telegraph. He has also appeared on Africa’s biggest television network, NTA 2. Lukman holds a BSc (hons) degree in Economics from the University of Essex, UK and an MSc in Finance from London School of Business and Finance.
Get insights on:
- Growing optimism over global economy
- Appreciating commodity prices
- Hawkish sentiment across major central banks
- Geopolitical tensions and political risk bubbling in the background
- Cryptocurrencies remaining in the spotlight
To Participate in the Webinar:
- If you are new to FXTM, use the form on this page to Register
- If you already have a MyFXTM account, use the form on this page to Login
- After logging in or registering, click “Join” to participate in the Webinar of your choice.
- Check your email inbox for the webinar link.