FXTM hosted an informative seminar in the bustling capital of Egypt on Friday, August 10th, and the outcome was fantastic. Featuring a key presentation by Chief Market Strategist of the Gulf and MENA Region, Hussein Sayed, the ‘FXTM Market Outlook 2018 & Technical Analysis Strategies’ seminar packed the venue at the Hilton Cairo Heliopolis with a big crowd of nearly 100 forex enthusiasts.
Lasting all afternoon, the interactive seminar involved Mr Sayed revealing his thoughts about upcoming market trends in 2018 – focusing on some of the most traded instruments in the markets, including gold and the USD.
FXTM’s Market Strategist also showcased his 14 years of experience in the field through an expert look at the power of technical analysis. The turnout was fantastic, featuring traders of all experience levels who enthusiastically listened and participated throughout the evening.
Highlights from the seminar include:
- An engrossing Market Outlook presentation for the rest of 2018, including predictions about gold and other popular commodities.
- The main presentation on technical analysis strategies, and how they can potentially help improve trading results.
- Interactive Q&A sessions with Mr Sayed.
- Networking with fellow traders and industry experts.
- A lucky draw that saw the top winner walk away with a brand-new Samsung Galaxy S9.
We’d like to thank everyone who attended the FXTM Market Outlook 2018 & Technical Analysis Strategies seminar in Cairo. The event marks another major step in our ongoing mission to educate traders around the world.
If you’re interested in learning more about our upcoming events, please visit our seminars page.