Education has always been a major cornerstone for FXTM – the latest E-Trading and Investment Summit in Port Harcourt and Lagos is just the most recent example of our continued success in this respect.
From the 7th to the 8th of September, a two-day seminar kicked off the Summit in Port Harcourt, followed by a three-day workshop from the 11th to the 13th of September. In terms of attendance, these seminars and workshops continue to grow as, once again, turnout exceeded all expectations. Presented by FXTM’s Head of Education in Nigeria, Conrad Okongwu, the Port Harcourt seminar and workshop were a huge success in terms of audience participation, excitement and new registrations for FXTM.
The Summit then travelled to Lagos, to deliver the same seminar and workshop format from the 14th to the 19th of September. Mr. Okongwu presented both events again, bringing his financial trading expertise to the table and delivering what the eager attendees craved – forex trading knowledge! The attendees in Lagos especially praised FXTM when it comes to educational events over other brokers who host events in the region.
Highlights from the E-Trading and Investment Summit include:
- Participants at seminars learned how to get started as a forex trader
- Workshops delivered in-depth technical and fundamental analysis topics
- Raffle prize draw winners in the Seminars walked away with awesome prizes, including Android phones
- The Q&A sessions after each seminar and workshop saw Mr. Okongwu engage with the audience
- All four events offered unique networking opportunities for participants
The enthusiasm witnessed at the E-Trading and Investment Summit across both cities has been thrilling. We thank each and every person for attending, and promise to come back very soon with more events and interesting forex topics!
Please keep an eye on our seminars page to learn about educational opportunities in your area.