From 15 to 17 June, FXTM’s globe-trotting Head of Education Andreas Thalassinos was back in Hanoi, Vietnam with his new educational series "Trading with Elliott Wave Theory".
The Elliott Wave theory is one of the most important concepts in technical analysis. Elliott defined a number of wave patterns that appear during the lifecycle of a financial instrument and identified guidelines for when they appear. Traders can use these patterns to forecast potential trends and find possible upcoming opportunities.
Seminar and workshop attendees enjoyed learning new techniques and guidelines, including:
- Identifying the different types of wave
- Understanding reversal patterns
- Recognising entry opportunities in the market
- Calculating price and potential take-profit targets
- Discovering Fibonacci retracements and 0projections
- Applying risk management rules
- Exploring crowd psychology and contrarian theory
We were pleased to receive such positive feedback on each session, with one participant saying:
“All attendees would like to thank you, FXTM team. FXTM really is the first professional broker to provide support in Vietnam with practical lessons on risk management and the forex market. I hope we will have more workshops soon with new subjects.”
We want to give our heartfelt thanks to everyone who attended and helped to make the day such a success! It was a great opportunity to connect with so many of our traders.