From 22 to 23 June, FXTM’s esteemed Head of Education Andreas Thalassinos was back in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam with his brand-new educational series ‘Trading with Elliott Wave Theory’.
The Elliott Wave theory is one of the fundamental concepts in technical analysis. Elliott defined a number of wave patterns that appear during the lifecycle of a financial instrument and identified guidelines for when they appear. Traders can use these patterns to forecast potential trends and identify possible opportunities in the market.
Seminar and workshop attendees enjoyed studying new techniques and strategies, including:
- Identifying the different types of wave
- Understanding reversal patterns
- Recognising entry opportunities in the market
- Calculating price and potential take-profit targets
- Discovering Fibonacci retracements and projections
- Applying risk management rules
- Exploring crowd psychology and contrarian theory
We were pleased to receive such encouraging feedback on each session. It was the first time that some of our guests had attended a practical session, but they reported to have found Andreas’ clear and informative teaching style very effective.
We would like to thank everyone who helped to make the day such a success! We really enjoyed meeting so many of our traders in person.