Week starts with stress. The Fed cut rates to zero and launches QE by $ 700 billion. The vast majority of global regulators blow dust from printing presses and run them at full capacity. The blame for the global epidemic of coronavirus.
We think that the markets will continue to fall all this week. Macro indicators of the economic calendar will be relegated to the background. We recommend restricting trade and monitoring the actions of the Central Bank of the world in published press releases.
- US Federal Reserve interest rate
- interest rate RBNZ
- unemployment in the UK.
- US inflation
- EU inflation in February.
- inflation in Canada for February.
- US crude oil reserves
- GDP in New Zealand for 4 square meters.
- unemployment in Australia.
- interest rate of the Central Bank of Switzerland
- inflation CPI #Canada Basic