Participation is open to any FIBO Group client who has a demo account. A participant may not register more than one contest account during the contest. Participants should use the following link to register for the competition via customer’s Personal Cabinet. Each new round of the competition starts every Monday at 00:00 EET.
1. On the first round participants will use “MT4 NDD” * demo accounts. First round winners will be determined at the end of a trading week (Saturday 00:00 EET), the winners list is formed from the 10 contestants with highest profitability and percentage of maximum drawdown that doesn’t exceed -30%.
2. The 10 winners of the first round will take part in the second round. They will be able to use NDD real trading accounts on the following conditions:
- Account type: MT4 NDD
- Account currency : USD
- Leverage : 1:100
- Deposit : 100
Total volume of trades made by each participant during the second round should be not less than 0.5 lot.
All contest NDD accounts will be moved into a regular NDD group, it will be possible to replenish it or withdraw funds from this trading account. In the case of a participant not fulfilling the conditions and his total trading volume by the end of the week is less than 0.5 lot, the trading account will be closed without the possibility to withdraw funds.
The participant who has achieved the best results during the week will become a second round winner.
As a prize, a Managed account (PAMM) will be given to the second round winner. A winner will receive 1000 $ that will be credited to the contestant's PAMM account. PAMM Manager's Offer details:
- Minimum deposit: 50 USD
- Manager's Fee: 30%
- Early withdrawal fine: 0%
- Investment period: 1 week
3. The third round competition period is until 16 December 2016. In the framework the participants get points, depending on the results of the control of the contest Managed Account at the end of each week of the competition, accordance with the contest rules. At the end of the contest, all Managed Accounts are preserved and the participants may withdraw their profit.
The winners of the third round are identified as a result of the lottery. Each contest point is converted into one chip, participating in the lottery, which will be held on December 20, 2016.
Three Managed Accounts (PAMM) pre-loaded with $10 000, $15 000 and $25 000 accordingly as bonus funds are opened for the third round winners in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contest.