Forex is always in your pocket
The number of mobile trading followers constantly increases, but there are also those who consider it ineffective: the skeptics are 10% of the trading community.
Generally, currency traders highly estimate the opportunity of having more flexibility in their daily activities. Mobile platform allows a trader leave their stationary workstation whenever necessary. Available are applications for Android and other mobile systems. Getting such an application is no problem at all these days.
The most popular mobile trading platform is MetaTrader4, which allows fully-featured trading. The platform provides individual settings so that traders can arrange their workspace the most comfortable way. It is possible to set sound notification informing of the events taking place on the market. Having historical data on hand a trader can analyze the market even without Internet connection.
MetaTrader4 mobile platform can be installed on various mobile devices, including iPad and iPhone. The terminal is duly protected; therefore the user can be sure that their personal data is unavailable to anybody else. All the deals are secure and mobile. The operational speed of MetaTrader on a mobile device depends on the connection speed.
Mobile Platform Advantages
- First off, this is a multilingual interface. The trader can arrange comprehensive individual settings to make trading more efficient.
- The platform is effective, but at the same time it is simple and clear. It is good for both experienced traders and forex novices. Traders have access to the newsfeed and are able to set a notification signal indicating events important for the trader.
- Not every platform allows using technical analysis indicators, whereas MT4 has them available in a wide variety. Thus, a trader is able to open deals easily, and the market analysis is always at hand.
- There are no too specific requirements for the system resource of a mobile device. Due to the VGA mode the platform can be used on a display with high resolution.
Disadvantages of Mobile MT4
- Because to the size of a display the panoramic view is not too good.
- There are fees due to the Internet provider.
- It is not possible to have the entire scope of opportunities available with the standard stationary platform.
FxPro SuperTrader is a platform that brings investors and trade leaders together. Investors have the capital, leaders have the expertise and profitable strategies. Risk management is central to FxPro SuperTrader. Leaders must pass stringent risk tests before being allowed to list their strategies. In fact, even after being approved, the performance of every strategy is monitored...
MetaTrader platform is one of the most widely used Forex platforms in the world. It is suitable both for novices and for experienced traders. Metatrader 4 review considers the software as leading platform for automated trading.
MetaTrader 5 is the world-famous Forex trading web platform that provides wide opportunities for brokers who have different accounts. Metatrader platform allows trader to switch quickly between accounts and windows making his orders fast...