MetaTrader 4 Mobile Trading Platform has almost no differences from MT4 Desktop version. MetaTrader 4 Mobile works on all mobile devices, smartphones and tablets, on Android and IOS. MetaTrader 4 Mobile allows a trader leave their stationary workstation whenever necessary. MetaTrader 4 Mobile gives complete control over a trading account and supports all order types and execution modes.
The number of mobile trading followers constantly increases, but there are also those who consider it ineffective: the skeptics are 10% of the trading community. Generally, currency traders highly estimate the opportunity of having more flexibility in their daily activities. Mobile platform allows a trader leave their stationary workstation whenever necessary. Available are applications for Android and other mobile systems. Getting such an application is no problem at all these days.
The MetaTrader 4 mobile applications allow trading on financial markets via iOS and Android powered smartphones and tablets. The functionality offered on the mobile versions includes interactive quote charts, full set of trading orders and the most popular analytical tools, very similar to the desktop version. You can monitor your account status, track the history of trades, as well as buy and sell financial instruments in a single click. The mobile applications also provide additional features such as convenient chat with other traders and push notifications.
Take MetaTrader 4 with you wherever you go. The world's most popular trading platform is now in your pocket!
Forex is always in your pocket
The most popular mobile trading platform is MetaTrader4, which allows fully-featured trading. The platform provides individual settings so that traders can arrange their workspace the most comfortable way. It is possible to set sound notification informing of the events taking place on the market. Having historical data on hand a trader can analyze the market even without Internet connection.
The MetaTrader 4 Android OS App is a full-fledged trading platform for Android powered mobile devices. The application allows you to choose from hundreds of brokerage companies and thousands of servers. It offers all you need for successful Forex trading: a complete set of orders, trading history, interactive charts, technical analysis and the widest selection of supported mobile devices.
Traders using the MetaTrader 4 Android enjoy powerful functionality for trading Forex anytime and anywhere in the world. The entire selection of analytics and trading options is in your Android device now!
Mobile trading with MetaTrader 4 features
- complete control over a trading account
- trading from anywhere 24/5
- all order types and execution modes
- history of trades
- interactive symbol charts
- 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
- 9 timeframes: from one minute to one month
- 30 of the most popular technical indicators
- 24 analytical objects
- news of financial markets
- free mobile chat and email
The recommended brokers for trading on MetaTrader 4 Mobile Trading Platform are: OctaFX, Admiral Markets, FXTM, FIBO Group
MetaTrader4 mobile platform can be installed on various mobile devices, including iPad and iPhone. The terminal is duly protected; therefore the user can be sure that their personal data is unavailable to anybody else. All the deals are secure and mobile. The operational speed of MetaTrader on a mobile device depends on the connection speed.
Mobile Platform Advantages
- First off, this is a multilingual interface. The trader can arrange comprehensive individual settings to make trading more efficient.
- The platform is effective, but at the same time it is simple and clear. It is good for both experienced traders and forex novices. Traders have access to the newsfeed and are able to set a notification signal indicating events important for the trader.
- Not every platform allows using technical analysis indicators, whereas MT4 has them available in a wide variety. Thus, a trader is able to open deals easily, and the market analysis is always at hand.
- There are no too specific requirements for the system resource of a mobile device. Due to the VGA mode the platform can be used on a display with high resolution.
Disadvantages of Mobile MT4
- Because to the size of a display the panoramic view is not too good.
- There are fees due to the Internet provider.
- It is not possible to have the entire scope of opportunities available with the standard stationary platform.