Founded in 2008, Exness is a leading international broker for people who want to trade forex, indices, stocks, metals, crypto, and commodities. Exness offers many unique features that have created better-than-market conditions for most assets. Their approach has resulted in over 300,000 active users and $2 trillion+ in monthly trading volume, which is the highest in today’s retail industry.
7 Regulatory Licenses
- FSA (Financial Services Authority) - Seychelles - license number SD025.
- CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) - Cyprus - license number 178/12.
- FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) - UK - Register number 730729.
- FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority) - South Africa - FSP number 51024.
- CBCS (Central Bank of Curacao and Sint Maarten) - Curacao and Sint Maarten - License number 0003LSI
- FSC (Financial Services Commission) - British Virgin Islands - License number SIBA/L/20/1133
- FSC (Financial Services Commission) - Mauritius - License number is GB20025294.
Exness offers clients a wide range of CFDs deriving asset classes:
- Major, Minor, & Exotic currencies
- Top 10 indices
- 100+ popular stocks
- Big-name cryptocurrencies
- Precious metals
In addition to MetaTrader MT4/MT5 and TradingView options, Exness traders can use the convenient WebTerminal which offers full access and functionality for traders without the need to download or install. For mobile traders, there is the Exness Trader App, which includes breaking news feeds, a financial calendar, trading signals, and several notification options.
- Flexible Leverage. Traders can set multiple leverage levels in sub accounts, so they can better match risk with volatility, no matter the asset class.
- Price Gap Protection. When market prices jump over pending orders, Exness executes orders that fall into the gap at the best possible price.
- Price Volatility Protection. Exness calculates stop out by the spread average, not the volatile highs and lows of ask/bid, so clients won’t stop out during spread widening.
- Massive Server Infrastructure. The largest MT-server hosting broker in the world with over 70+ locations, Exness boasts fast and reliable execution in less than 25 milliseconds.
- Swap Free. As a Market Maker, Exness is not subject to inflated liquidity provider spreads and overnight fees. In turn, Exness offers swap free trading to all it’s clients.
- Custom Stop Level. Exness traders can better control risk to overall equity by setting their own stop level, thus protecting their equity when trading volatile instruments such as crypto.
- Instant Withdrawals. Thanks to proprietary algorithms, Exness processes the majority of payments through automation, so traders using fast digital payment methods can receive their money in seconds or minutes, not days.
Mugerwa Swaibu 24 Mar 2023 Reply