USG is a multi-award winning, multi-asset global FX & CFD broker, enabling clients worldwide to trade currency pairs, indices and commodities in premium trading conditions. We are great believers in helping our clients grow and prosper as traders. That’s why we provide a full and integrated suite of trader support services ranging from personalised 1-on-1 coaching, industry-leading market analysis and innovative smart trading tools so our clients can make better, more informed trading decisions. USGFX is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and we hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL-302792)
At USG, we are committed to building long term relationships with our clients. We operate on trust, transparency and provision of premium trader support services, and it is these values & principles that have made us a preferred and trusted partner for traders right around the world.
USG (United Strategic Group) Forex is a forex brokerage, consists of two companies which are USG UK (Union Standard International Group) and USG LLC (United Strategic International LLC). USG UK is regulated and authorized by UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority UK). USG LLC is registered in Saint Vincent and Grenadines. USG Forex offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver and indices via both MetaTrade 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) for your personal investment and trading options.
How to Open an Account With USGFX?
While opening an account with this broker, the following steps need to be followed
- Step 1: Registration: visit www.usgfx.com and click on the open account button. A separate page will open. In the first stage, you need to fill in the basic information, namely name, nationality, email address, contact number, and verification code.
- Step 2: User Information set up: In the second step, account type, leverage rate, and meta trader version options are given. You also need to choose currency pairs and trading servers in the second step.
- Step 3: Personal Information: This step requires you to provide more personal information like full address, occupation, etc.
- Step 4: Financial Services Information: This step is like step 3 with more elaborate details on financial services information.
- Step 5: Trade: After completing all the details, forex trades can be initiated. Before you start trading, you need to submit certain documents for operations of a different kind of account. The information about the documentation required has been provided on the official website (www.usgfx.com) of this broker.
In the context of initiating forex trades with this broker, its spread and swap rate depends upon the currency pairs chosen for trading. To access more spread it is advisable to visit the website and read through the market commentary. It states that it is based on a floating spread policy. Floating spread policy states that rates are subjected to change in the market, with a special right with it to make changes in the rate. Also, there is no additional commission charged by the broker for forex trades, unless otherwise agreed. So using forex provides a transparent and decent service on its platform.