Xtrade has been providing traders and investors with access to financial markets for over 10 years. The list of the instruments includes various asset types starting from major currency pairs and ending with rare stocks and ETFs. The company's trading standards, platforms and services are approved and backed by numerous international awards. Simple registration, convenient trading platforms, favorable trading conditions, regular updating of technical equipment, educational resources – all this attracts clients and creates comfortable conditions for successful market analysis, trading, investing and risk control.
Important features of Xtrade:
- Access to 1,000+ assets: currencies, stocks, commodities, metals, indices, bonds, and ETFs.
- Technical indicators, personalized settings, the ability to trade multiple instruments simultaneously.
- Advanced WebTrader trading platform that allows for market analysis, order execution control, and control of a free margin level.
- Negative balance protection.
- Mobile application and application for tablets.
- Unlimited demo account with the full set of live-trading features.
- Exceptional bonus system: opportunity to get up to 60% of the deposit amount as a bonus and other promotional offers.
- Minimal deposit starting at $250.
- VIP account from $20 000 with additional functions for analysis and trading and awesome benefits.
- Educational opportunities. Specialized courses, video lessons, blog articles.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- Trading signals and analytics, which are available for any type of account.
Verification is a necessary part of the registration process with Xtrade. It grants the security of personal data and finances to the company's clients.
Detailed information on the peculiarities of working with Xtrade is available on the company's official website. Feel free to contact the broker's support team to clarify any details, get information and technical assistance.
XTrade company was founded by active traders for traders. The user agreement is focused on the maximum possible safety of investors. It regulates the rights and obligations of the parties and provides the legal framework for mutually beneficial cooperation.