Transparency is our key value in maintaining reliable trading services. We aim to provide prime trading conditions, including access to international markets and more opportunities for you with attractive pricing. We help our clients to execute with precision. Our team made great efforts to create a new platform specially designed for our clients’ needs and preferences.
In the trading world, we focus on 4 things:
- Flexible leverage up to 1:400
- Broad range of 2000+ assets
- Reliable market tools & resources
- Convenient client-support
- Currencies. Currencies on financial markets refer to major currencies traded against each other as exchange rate pairs.
- Indices. Indices refer to a statistical measure (index) representing the value of traded public companies in one performance.
- Stocks. Stock means a share in the ownership of a company. Typically, stock owners distribute assets and profits equal to the amount of stock they own.
- Metals. The exchange of spot metal prices for major currencies is called spot-metal trading. It involves precious metals like gold (XAU) or silver (XAG).
- Digital Currencies. Digital currency, crypto-currency or crypto, is a form of decentralized currency that exists virtually and uses cryptography to secure transactions.
- Commodities. Commodity is an item that can be exchanged for other items of the same type in commerce. The two major types are agricultures and energies.