Trade CFDs on futures at a predetermined price and date in the future and explore countless trading opportunities. Enter this popular market and use futures for hedging or speculation on commodities, indices or energy futures. Futures, also known as future contracts, are financial derivatives that have clear expiration dates and prices that are known beforehand. There are multiple types of futures including commodity futures (oil), currency futures, stock futures (S&P 500 Index), treasure futures as well as metals futures. Both beginners and professional investors can trade futures with fast execution and no requotes.
Why Trade Futures?
- Hedging. Hedge the price movement of the underlying asset to reduce potential losses from unwanted price fluctuations.
- Speculation. Speculate on the direction of an underlying asset or security.
- Go long or short. Find opportunities in both rising or falling markets.
- Competitive pricing. We provide the best possible market prices for all our traders.
- Access a wide range of markets. Speculate on the value of a range of commodity, currency, index and energy futures.
- Deep liquidity & fast execution. Trade with low barriers, the deepest liquidity and efficient execution. Tighter pricing and lower costs mean more efficiency.
- Diversification. Get direct market exposure to underlying assets, greater flexibility and manage risk by diversifying your portfolio with CFDs on futures.
- Leverage. Futures contracts are leveraged. This means you only need to deposit a small percentage of the total contract’s value (the initial margin) while getting greater market exposure . However, this also increases your exposure to negative market movements.
Futures Asset Classes
- Commodities (Agriculture & Oil Contracts)