Conceived in late 2014, ATFX Global Markets (CY) Ltd was formed for the sole purpose of being the ideal liquidity provider for a variety of institutional clients. After achieving success with the institutional business model, the company decided to launch a retail brand, hence, ATFX was born. The ATFX mission is to provide retail traders with the best possible experience. From your state-of-the-art, mobile-accessible Client Portal and account management with 24/5 localised support services, to the trading platform and pricing, ATFX commits to excellence.
Core characteristics of ATFX CFD Forex
ATFX clients demand the best, and so we provide a ground-breaking Client Portal for managing your account, along with awesome order execution, tight spreads and robust leverages on an award-winning trading platform, MT4.
- Zero Commission Charges. Tight competitive spreads. ATFX only charges on the spread, the difference between the Bid and Ask prices.
- 24/5 Non-stop CFD forex trading! 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Flexible Long/Short trading
- Trade 43 currency pairs. We assist our traders to implement their own trading strategies based on 43 CFD forex trading currency pairs, with localised expert support available 24/5.
- STP Trading. Straight Through Processing (STP) Trading with the highest quality trade execution and minimal latency.
CFD Precious Metals
A distinctive CFD precious metals trading experience. Similar to CFD forex, spot CFD gold and CFD silver daily trading volumes are so huge investors can safely trade, enjoying deep liquidity and ample investment opportunity.
Core characteristics of ATFX CFD precious metals trading:
The CFD precious metals market is open 23 hours a day, 5 days a week. Traders may open short/sell and long/buy positions, seeking to take advantage of possible price movements due to the volatility in the CFD precious metals market.
- Golden Opportunity! Deep liquidity and high volatility means positions may be opened and opportunities seized whether the gold price is rising or falling
- Metals Trading 23/5. The CFD precious metals market is open 23 hours a day and 5 days a week
- Metals Margin Trading. ATFX provides a platform to margin trade spot CFD gold and silver (precious metals) using leverage up to 1:20
- Low margin entry point. CFD Gold and silver trading requires a low investment to begin, meaning opportunities abound for all
Why invest in CFD crude oil?
CFD Crude oil trading means to buy or sell barrels of oil as a Contract for Difference (CFD) investment product. Price fluctuations in the value (of a barrel) of oil traded against the US dollar provide the opportunities for investors. A hugely important industrial commodity and is a popular investment globally, with some significant trading advantages:
- An Industry Essential. Crude oil has superb physical and chemical features. Other than its nature of being a kind of energy, its industrial features are widely applied on national economic and in a number of different sectors. It is a critical foundation for the promotion of national economies and industrial modernisation. Any line of business today cannot survive without petroleum just like how human body cannot survive without blood, hence crude oil also being called the “industrial blood”.
- Strategic Position. The control over oil after WWII promoted and consolidated the leading position of the United States as a major power, acting as the critical booster of the United States becoming the dominant power. With similar rapid industrial development, now the entire world faces the same pressure from economic development and energy dependency. As crude oil is an uncommon commodity its price may be greatly affected (volatile) by geopolitical, economic positioning and military situations.
- Enormous Trading Volume. At present, the major oil markets in the world are: northwest Europe, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, Singapore, the United States and five other markets. Due to global economic development and increasing demand for energy, crude oil has long been considered the king of commodity trading, recognized as the world’s largest trading volume of goods.
- Crude Oil History. A look at the history of oil pricing, such as WTI crude shows the commodity has been subject to regular and substantial price movements. There may be significant opportunity for investors who understand the fundamental factors that affecting the market.