Blueberry Markets was founded in 2016 by Dean Hyde, who wanted to launch a new Retail Forex brand known for its low spreads and high level of client service. 30,000 traders later, we’re now an Australian finalist for Best Online Customer Service with Finder. Traders are at the fore-front of everything we do. We are VFSC licensed broker with a passion to provide traders around the world with superior platform, ultra- tight spreads and a demonstrated commitment to support our clients 24/7.
Benefits of partnering with Blueberry Markets
- Customized rebate plans
- Quick payouts everytime
- Dedicated conversion specialist
- Co-branded custom landing pages
- Access to marketing tools and promotions
- Real-time reporting and analytics
Become a Blueberry Partner
- Join as an Introducing Broker with Blueberry Partners. Get high rebates on every client that you introduce with our conversion specialists helping you every step of the way.
- Refer clients and increase your revenue potential. You guide your clients to us once and earn consistent passive income even when you are sleeping or on a holiday. With a dedicated account manager assigned to you, we make sure to take care of all the nitty gritty details so that you can focus on your business and your clients.
- Monetize your traffic today, as an Affiliate with Blueberry Partners. Earn consistent performance commissions and fees on your managed accounts through our custom MAM/PAMM solutions
Available Forex Currency Pairs
- Majors. Majors are the most liquid and most widely traded currency pairs in the forex marketMajor currencies include: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, AUD/USD and NZD/USD.
- Crosses. Currency crosses are pairs where the US dollar is not the counter-currency.Some of the most popular and highly traded cross pairs include: EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF and GBP/JPY.
- Commodity Currencies. This group usually refers to currencies of countries known for their natural resources such as oil, gold and other minerals.Some of the major commodity currencies are the Australian dollar, Canadian dollar, New Zealand dollar.
Jacub 17 May 2023 Reply