Britannia has been offering dealing services in derivatives since 1986. Located in the City of London. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. A member of the Dubai Gold & Commodity Exchange (DGCX), London Stock Exchange and FIA Europe (Specialist desks covering each of these products include Agricultural and Soft Commodities, Energy, Securities, Foreign Exchange and Bullion.).
Britannia offers a full suite of FX trading across Spot, Forwards, NDFs, & Swaps, standard tenors and broken dates on 100+ currency pairs.
Britannia Financial Group is a leading global financial group that combines local expertise with global solutions to offer a full range of investment banking, securities, brokerage, asset and wealth management products and services to its clients. Britannia Financial Group has been founded with a mission of providing financial services with the traditional banking values of quality service and knowledge of its clients thus creating a new standard in the delivery of financial solutions.
Britannia has been offering futures and options trading for over 30 years. We provide our clients with access to most of the world's futures and options exchanges. Clients can trade using our Direct Market Access (DMA) platforms or through our fully staffed dealing desk which is available to help place and execute trades, report filled orders, and provide support and guidance.
BGM FX is well positioned to offer a streamlined, low-touch solution to institutional cleared counterparties via PB give-up, and a full front-to-back execution and clearing service to collateralized professional clients. BGM FX supports a number of interaction mediums, including multiple GUI offerings, as well as direct API consumption and voice execution for Spot, Outrights, NDF’s and Swaps.
Benefits of trading futures and options with Britannia
- Trade financials, stocks and indices, precious and base metals, oil and energies, agriculturals, softs, currencies
- Best execution and price transparency
- Trade spreads and strategies on futures and options
- DMA for speed, efficiency and best execution
- System and algorithmic trading offered online
- Multiple order types including Good 'Til Cancelled (GTC) orders, stop-limits and synthetic orders
- Benefit from our dedicated and specialist Account Executives and support staff
- Segregated client accounts
- Lodge acceptable stock and other collateral to support initial margins on futures and written option positions
- Execution and clearing tools available for Fund Managers and Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs)
- Other clearing and execution services available including give-ins and give-ups