Eightcap launched in 2009. We were founded in Melbourne, Australia with a simple, clear mission: to provide exceptional financial services to our clients. This fundamental principle remains at the core of everything we do at Eightcap and is pivotal to our success. With over 800 available instruments across multiple asset classes and now with offices all around the world, Eightcap is steadily growing and working towards providing an unrivalled trading experience; delivering what we believe to be one of the best trading environments out there. We’ve been recognised as the Best CFD Broker Australia 2022 from International Business Magazine for delivering the best services, platforms, tools, educational material and instruments to our traders. Other awards for our services include; Most Innovative Affiliate Program – Global Business Review, Best Crypto Broker – AtoZ Markets and Annual Review Award – International Business Magazine.
Eightcap is an Australian FX and CFD broker providing online trading services to a wide range of clients from around the world. It offers contracts for differences (CFDs) on more than 1000 financial instruments, including 350+ Australian, US, and European shares, 250+ crypto derivatives (including crypto crosses and crypto indices), 40+ major, minor and exotic currency pairs, the world’s largest stock indices, as well as commodities. Clients can enjoy the intuitive interface of the award-winning MT4 and MT5 platforms as well as automated trading capabilities and an advanced charting package.
The company was founded in 2009 and it has been expanding ever since. It is based in Melbourne, Australia, with five offices around the world. Eightcap is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Securities Commission of The Bahamas (SCB).
The Australian trading provider is best known for its award-winning customer service, which is available 24/5. Its support team is trusted by thousands of clients worldwide and is fast, reliable, and always ready to set clients up. A proof for this is the fact that Eightcap has been awarded Best Forex Trading Support & Best Forex MT4 Broker and the 2021 Global Forex Awards.
Additionally, the broker’s clients can choose from a variety of easy deposit methods. They can move funds in and out of their accounts in several currencies – USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, SGD, using debit or credit cards such as Mastercard/Visa, BPAY, BTC, China UnionPay (uPOP), Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, POLi, Tether, Worldpay, and Wire transfer.
Aside from the convenience that Eightcap offers to its clients, the broker has noteworthy pricing. The company’s ultra-low Forex spreads are five times lower than those of top Forex brokers (based on spreads data comparison with IC Markets Raw, XM, Pepperstone, IG Markets, OANDA, FxPro from January 2022 on TradeProofer). Furthermore, its crypto derivatives spreads are among the lowest on the market, starting from 12 p/coin for Bitcoin, 0.45 p/coin for Ethereum, 0.004 p/coin for Cardano, and 0.0002 p/coin for Dogecoin. The Australian CFD provider complements its offering with exclusive educational materials and insight from experts across the globe.
Eightcap’s award-winning partner program is one that calls for a mention as well. CPAs up to $900 USD and rebates up to $6 USD per lot are but a number of the rewards affiliates earn by partnering with the broker. Integrating TradingView into the current MetaTrader-centric system is a step in the direction of more in-depth analysis, compatible with signal sharing practices.
- Customer Service. At Eightcap, we’re truly dedicated to providing our traders with the best trading experience they can find. That’s why we’ve been awarded the Best Customer Service Broker (2021) by Global Brands Magazine, as well as the Best Forex Trading Support (2021 and 2022) Global Forex Awards: Retail.
- Platforms. To provide you with the best experience, you need the best platforms, and at Eightcap, we have exactly that. We’ve been integrated with the TradingView platform and recognised with many other accolades; Best MT4/MT5 Broker 2022 – DayTrading.com, Forex MT4 Broker Australia 2022 – International Business Magazine, and Best Forex MT4 Broker 2020 – Global Forex Awards.
Multi jurisdiction regulation
- ASIC. Eightcap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944) regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (AFSL 391441) with registered office address “The Rialto”, South Tower, Level 35/525 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
- FCA. Eightcap Group Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 921296. Eightcap Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 12448314 and registered address 40 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BT.
- CySec. Eightcap EU Ltd, a company incorporated in Cyprus with Registration Number HE329922, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 246/14, with registered office address Anexartisias 187, 1st floor, 3040 Limassol, Cyprus.
- SCB. Eightcap Global Limited is regulated by The Securities Commission of The Bahamas (SCB) (SIA-F220) with registered office address 208 Church Street, Sandyport, Nassau, The Bahamas.