Equiti Brokerage (Seychelles) is an FSA-regulated multi-asset broker offering global access for trading online. Our mission is to deliver financial opportunities to the world in progressive and emerging markets. Equiti Brokerage is licensed by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority and is a subsidiary of the Equiti Group. Every trader and trade deserve personal attention, which is why we aim to bring localised services to our clients in every region.
- High tech. Access potential from global financial exchanges with the tools you need to make independent choices & kick-start your trading strategies.
- Low rates. Independent, deep liquidity pools with aggregated best available prices & products that allow your needs to be prioritised without bias.
- Trusted broker. Protecting our global clients by safeguarding private data, keeping funds segregated & refusing to merge any client assets with our business needs.
Meet our global team
- Vast network. Globally connected with Tier 1 banks, pro brokers, liquidity providers & financial intermediaries.
- Dedicated team. A collective of data, product & innovation, sales, client service, business development and retail operation pros.
- Multilingual support. Talk to our international team from 40+ nations here to help you understand global finance, locally.
Why Trade with Equiti
- A Trusted Broker. Fully regulated; 6 licences across 6 regions, including FCA
- A Local Service. Local offices, local language, 24/6 dedicated client support
- Tight Spreads. With spreads as low as 0.0pips* and zero commission on Shares CFDs
- Education & Analysis. Our in-house analysts deliver free webinars and trading tools and daily trading reports
- Web & Mobile Trading. Trade on the go: MT4 & MT5 platforms giving you full access across ALL devices
- No Restrictions. ECN Technology. No Dealing Desk execution. All EAs are accepted
Access the global markets
Get instant access to 300+ products and start trading the opportunity today
- Currencies. Over 60 currency pairs, USD, GBP, EUR, CHF, JPY, AUD, NZD
- Shares. Trade 300+ of the world’s most successful companies including Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google and many more
- Cryptocurrencies. Pairs including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Indices. Global indices covering UK, US as well as all the main European and Asian indices
- Commodities. Oil, gold, silver, platinum and other exotic metals as well as coffee, cotton and other commodities
Bruce 15 May 2023 Reply