Freedom Finance JSC – is an internationally recognized systemic investment company, represented in 7 countries including Germany and Cyprus. The company is a member of Freedom Holding Corp. international investment group. Group’s equity capital exceeds $ 110 million. Every year, the company ranks first in the rankings of the activity of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange. Shares of the holding company are placed on the OTCQX Best Market American platform. The company ranked No. five in the OTCQX Best 50 trading activity rating in 2019, overtaking Gazprom Neft, Adidas and other well-known brands.
- Total customer assets of the holding $1,2 billion
- Customer of Freedom Holding Corp. 152 thousand people
- The average work experience of employees in the financial sector > 10 years
- Total number of employees > 1000 people
We have been growing with customers and partners for over 10 years, following key mission: Find the opportunities and open them to those who feel they can change the world through their investment and financial decisions.
We have been changing the perception of personal finance and creating a new investment reality for over 10 years:
- We hold IPOs on the stock exchanges of Central Asia: we help large, small and medium-sized business entities to enter the stock exchange and raise capital for growth and development. We give investors the opportunity to purchase shares at an early stage to gain the above-market income after placing.
- We are developing an investment culture: we conduct dozens of free master classes, teach trading and investing in our own Exchange University educational center.
- We are implementing innovative tools: new exchange mechanisms, Tradernet multimarket trading platform, FFIN Broker mobile application.
- The company's activity is licensed by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The holding is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC, USA).
- Your funds and securities are kept at the Central Securities Depository - a subsidiary of the National Bank.
- License to carry out activities in the securities market No. 3.2.238/15 dated October 2, 2018.
- B/B credit rating [RAEX credit rating agency [Expert RA]
Paul 19 Apr 2023 Reply