Global Prime was founded in 2010 to, at the time, mainly service a growing institutional appetite for MT4 Forex trading. In 2011, we opened our doors to retail clients and have never looked back. In just 12 years, we have grown to service thousands of clients around the world and become the industry's top rated broker.
Our mission is to continue to democratise access to the world's financial markets. That's why we aim to offer a huge range of products with super low trading costs and no minimum account size.
Why We're a Top Rated Broker
- Lower Spreads. Reduce your trading costs with our average spread on majors from 0.0 pips, low commissions, and deep interbank liquidity.
- $0 Minimum Account Size. We don’t believe in teasing you with lower costs and then making you pay extra for it. With Global Prime, you can start with as little or as much as you like.
- Range of Markets. Trade our 150+ range of global markets covering FX, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrency, and more.
- No Fees to Deposit. We cover all your deposit fees on all 20+ funding methods. Fund with Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and more.
- 24/7 Support. The market never sleeps, so neither does our team. We’re here to help you on your trading journey all day, every day.
- Low Latency. X-Connected low latency servers within the NY4 datacentre execute your trades with fast execution speeds from as low as 10ms.
Trust is Key When it Comes to Trading
You’ve seen the thousands of reviews online. You’ve seen we’ve been serving traders like you for 12+ years. But one of our most important jobs is safely holding your funds. That’s why we always segregate client funds in trusts with tier-1 banks like NAB and HSBC. We’re also fully licensed in Australia (ASIC) and Vanuatu (VFSC).
We Practice Good Governance
The group is in good standing with its regulators; ASIC and VFSC.
- Auditing. Global Prime conducts regular independent external audits of its financial and compliance arrangements to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Good Corporate Citizens. We are good corporate citizens and take our obligations as Financial Services Licences holders seriously.
- Clean Sheet. We have no adverse regulatory or judicial findings against us from any financial regulator, government body or court of law.
Licenses & Regulation
Global Prime is authorised to deal in securities, derivatives and foreign exchange contracts, as well as provide general and personal advice to retail and wholesale clients.
Sergio N. 10 May 2023 Reply