Trade.com Your Global, Local Broker. Large enough to deliver ground-breaking investment products and small enough to care about each and every investor, that’s the Trade.com way. With over 100,000 active investors and growing, we are evolving the nature of investing. With multi jurisdictional regulation, including CySEC (Cyprus), FCA (UK) and FSCA (South Africa), your interests are truly protected. We have offices across Europe and beyond, and offer a truly local presence on a global scale.
What’s more, we have highly trained multilingual teams available to offer support and guidance in your language, around the clock.
Your Gateway to the Capital Markets
When it comes to investing, there is no such thing as one-size-fits all. You deserve to be treated as an individual. You deserve choices. Team up with the ultimate powerhouse multi-asset brokerage. Let’s go from strength to strength.
Immerse yourself in a truly modern approach to trading, with up-to-the minute platforms, that can be enjoyed through desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
Engage with the markets through safe, secure and accessible platforms.
- WEBTRADER platform. Our proprietary WebTrader is built with traders in mind. Simple to grasp for beginners yet packed with features that can serve advanced traders. The WebTrader can be accessed from anywhere using a login.
- MT4 platform. The MetaTrader 4 is the most popular trading platform for CFDs. It features all the functionality an advanced trader could need, and is simple enough for a beginner.
Get direct market access to a world of assets
Place BUY and SELL orders directly on global exchanges from US TECH 100, LSE to asset classes like Options, Futures and ETFs from one single account. Take advantage of best price execution.
What are ETF CFDs?
ETFs are tradable, financial instruments that track assets like commodities, bonds, an index or a basket of assets. When trading ETFs, you can invest in an entire sector, rather than just in one instrument. Unlike mutual funds you trade ETFs on your own behalf. More and more investors are turning to ETFs to express their investment views, suggesting that ETFs also prove to be attractive in volatile markets. When you trade ETFs as CFDs you are not buying the ETF, instead you are investing in the price movements. Here at TRADE.com you can trade CFDs on a whole range of the most popular ETFs covering a broad spectrum of sectors.
Open trades in either direction, no matter whether you think the price of ETF will rise or fall. If you think the ETF price will rise place a BUY (long) position. If you think the price will fall place a SELL (short) position.
Take a view on a market sector or a region with ETFs as CFDs.
- Trade on Leverage. When trading ETF CFDs with TRADE.com, trade with leverage. What is leverage? Open large deals with a comparatively small investment, which increases your reward and risk potential.
- Factors that Move ETFs. A variety of factors can move ETFs. These include earnings reports, news, geopolitics, interest rate decisions and Technological advancements. Stay on top of these events with our resources and tools.
- Managing ETF CFD risk. You can set automatic limit orders like Take-Profit and Stop-Loss easily. By setting your exit points, you can manage multiple trades and better contain risks.