The story of Traders Trust begins with its founder and CEO, Nicola Berardi. Working for more than 30 years in the financial services industry has led to the creation of Traders Trust, his own brokerage firm. Being a Swiss native, he infuses the local values in the organization. For us, it’s not about being first, it’s all about you coming first. Piece by piece we want to build a strong organization that will stay with you and support your trading for decades to come.
Quality, trust, responsibility is what drives our work and “Going the extra mile, every time” is our motto.
- Give Access to All. We make sure that everybody who wants to access the markets they can using our tools, features, and accessible accounts.
- See you succeed. We give you the tools to make it in the markets. We boost and bolster your trading and are happy to see you succeed with us.
- Be as Clear as Glass. We are honest about our operations, true to our commitments and always by your side. We offer safety of funds, timely payments & more.
- Ensure you feel Secure. One of our key priorities is to make sure you feel that you can trust us with your hard-earned investment funds and your trading.
- Safety of Funds. We keep your funds separate from the company’s funds. The funds are securely kept at banks, they are only used by you, and they are available for you to withdraw at any time.
- Negative Balance Protection. If your balance goes negative, we rebalance it back to zero. We make sure that no matter if the market moves against your trades quickly, you do not lose more than your account balance.
Traders stay with us. This is why:
- 1:3000 Maximum Leverage. With Dynamic Leverage, you can trade larger positions with less funds.
- Zero fees on Transactions. You trade 100% of what you deposit and withdraw 100% of what you earn.
- Fast & Easy Withdrawals. All your withdrawal requests are processed within just 1 working day.
- Competitive Low spreads. With spreads as low as 0.0 you make the most of any trading opportunities.
- Ultra-Fast Execution. With ultra-low latency, execution is fast, slippage & requotes are no issue.
- All Strategies Accepted. Trading strategies including scalping, hedging, scaling & more are allowed.
What is forex
The Foreign Exchange Market, in Short. The Forex market, in which Forex or FX stands for foreign exchange, is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world with a $6.6 trillion trade volume per day. It is a global, decentralized market in which different currencies get exchanged. Due to the constant fluctuation in exchange rates, the market fluctuates as well. The majority of currency transactions in the forex market happens for speculative reasons as currency traders buy currencies they expect to sell at an increased price at some point in the future.
Max 26 Apr 2023 Reply