Founded in 2007, Velocity is a leading global broker dealer combining execution with leading technology to serve our international institutional clients. Our business is built on the core principles of integrity, service, risk management and a global orientation. Our strategic network of offices enables us to provide 24-hour direct access to global markets with a ‘follow-the-sun’ trading desk. Uniquely, each global office is managed and run by founding members who are invested in the firm, which we believe results in a higher standard of care for clients. This independence means that we invest in and retain the best talent and technology to grow our global capabilities in line with our clients evolving requirements.
- Global coverage and presence
- Regulated in multiple jurisdictions
- Established track record
- Competitive pricing and top tier service
- Multi product – multi-asset offering
- Institutional backers
Established in 2007, Velocity Trade serves as a trusted trading partner to corporations and institutions around the globe. Velocity’s clients consist primarily of institutions, hedge funds, other broker dealers, and both publicly listed and privately held companies and corporations. Velocity is a privately held firm with two global banks as shareholders, both of whom have director representation on the parent-company board.
Our products and services
Our strategic network of offices enables us to provide 24-hour direct access to global markets with a ‘follow-the-sun’ trading desk.
- Global Execution. Velocity provides international multi-asset execution services, leveraging leading technology and our global trading infrastructure.
- Capital Markets. The Capital Markets division facilitates Corporate Finance, Research and Sales and Trading with the benefit of international distribution and deal-sourcing capabilities across five continents.
- Integrated Solutions. Our integrated trading and investment solutions help institutions better manage complexity in their trading environment.