Currenex is a market-leading technology provider offering the FX community high-performance technology and deep pools of liquidity for anonymous and disclosed trade execution. And with many significant market liquidity sources connected to our venue, Currenex is a premium source for FX liquidity in the market.
Executable Streaming Prices (ESP)
Executable Streaming Prices are available for FX Spot and Precious Metals Spot via our ESP execution functionality. Key benefits of this execution method include:
- A real marketplace with hundreds of market participants and diverse liquidity sources
- Ability for participants to be passive or aggressive, earn spread or pay spread, which facilitates continuous markets and price discovery
- Precision pricing in each currency pair
- Ability to aggregate and configure multiple liquidity streams based on preferences and relationships, to create private liquidity pools that are unique to each client’s trading needs and style
- Wide range of order types e.g simple, complex or algorithmic, to empower clients to customise how they express risk
Currenex platform may seem daunting at a glance, but this impression remains until trader understands all the advantages of working with this program. The main Currenex advantage is absence of using the so-called spread. Generally, while calculating their profits and losses, traders consider spread as something like necessary evil to which it is not impossible to influence.
As a result they should give a few points from every order and this is converted into a decent amount for a large trading volume. It is especially inconvenient for scalpers who commit during the trading day at least several hundred operations. Thus, opening a deal, every trader is initially at loss due to the spread.
Currenex brokers see a completely different picture. Currenex review shows the floating spread at 0.4-0.9 points on average and sometimes when opening a deal a trader can immediately leave to breakeven, which however happens very rarely. Reduced spread costs at Currenex platform are achieved due to the fact that the import quotations are conducted simultaneously with many of the largest market makers, causing the system to select the most favorable price for the specific transaction at a time. These conditions are simply ideal for scalping and, of course, will come in handy for many other trading strategies, as they allow reducing the costs of entry and exiting from the market.
The recommended brokers for trading on Currenex Trading Platform are: FxPro, Exness, OctaFX, Admiral Markets, Libertex
Also the Currenex platform provides to competitors such capabilities as brokers’ impossibility to detain quotes, to affect the speed of order execution and to perform other actions that are harmful to the trader in any way. Brokers cannot get access to the Currenex api and to affect its settings so the trader’s profit and loss are completely dependent on himself.
Request for Stream/Request for Quote (RFS/RFQ)
The key benefits of this method of execution include:
- No limit on the number of banks or liquidity providers for each price request
- No minimum amount required to trade; odd lots and broken dates permitted
- A real-time comparison between the best price and all other prices
- Capturing all price quotes at time of execution allows for analysis of price providers
- Trade history to facilitate your transaction cost analysis (TCA) and audit trail
- STP, workflow solutions and trade history complete the offering
In addition, it is worth to notice the speed of transactions execution. It happens in a second by a single click. Thus the market conditions or other factors does not effect on execution speed. The program does not slow down even when it is a major news outlet. And, of course, support is always ready to help every trader.