The Financial Centre is an international brokerage firm that offers a wide range of assets such as retail, contracts for differences on forex, indices, stocks, crypto, and commodities. Name one asset that you want to trade, and the Financial Centre will most likely have it or make it possible for you. It takes pride in its transparency, customer orientation, and optimal trading environment. We can also add its advanced technology to the list. People who trade with the Financial Centre are reassured to receive accurate tools, excellent platform, competitive spreads to become more profitable in trading. With that being said, let us further elaborate more on what this firm has to offer:
- Investment Portfolio. The Financial Centre helps clients manage, organize, and diversify portfolios for more profits and revenues.
- Accounts. There are multiple account options depending on your budget, lifestyle, and preferences. Read more below to know more about the different accounts offered.
- VIP Program. If you prefer a more bespoke trading experience, this broker also has a tailor-made VIP account with VIP services that might interest you.
- News channel. Fundamental factors like economic news and press releases can make or break a trader; that is why The Financial Centre gives this access to clients to become more updated not only on the technical factors.
- Education Centre. Experienced clients will learn more while beginners can catch up on trading rules, market terms, and trading in general. The Financial Centre knows that excellent education is one significant key in becoming successful in trading.
- Blockchain Banking. The firm believes in technology and financial innovation. Blockchain banking sets a new standard in meeting the needs of clients. If you are more into digital than traditional, the Financial Centre got it for you. Depositing and withdrawing have never been this fast.
- Resources. On the Financial Centre’s website, you can easily navigate through their ebooks, glossary, and asset index — taking your learning to the next level.
- Company. Security is always a priority for any trader since the goal is to earn and not lose money. Hence, you can navigate on the Financial Centre’s website to confirm that you can trust the firm. You will see all the firm’s information, contact numbers, and legal documents under the “Company” tab.
Here are the Financial Centre accounts that you can choose from:
- Self-managed account starting at $250. The highlight benefits of this account include a one-on-one academy with books and videos. You can have access to live trading events every month and real-time trading opportunities. The withdrawals are always guaranteed fast.
- Wealth management account starting at $5,000. The client will have all the benefits of the self-managed account plus flexible leverage up to 1:100, tighter spreads from 0.6 pips, and a dedicated account manager.
- Retirement account starting at $20,000. The client will have all the benefits of the wealth management account, next-generation trading tools, in-depth market analysis, and one-on-one training.
- All-star account starting at $100,000. The client will receive all the benefits of the retirement account plus exclusive event invitations, tighter spreads starting from 0.0 pips, powerful leverage up to 1:400, and priority when withdrawing.
- Inner circle account starting at $100,000+. This account option is dedicated to traders who have high net worth or trade high volumes and are looking for the ultimate trading experience.
The promise to clients
The Financial Centre goes beyond giving a trader’s needs. Traders can rest assured to get the best trading environment exposure. It does not end there since Richmond Super will ensure that all clients, experienced or new, will get the best education and analytical tools from their world-class analysts. The Financial Centre hones and improves all clients to realize their best trading stature.
Ella Michel 23 Mar 2023 Reply