Join millions of other traders already using FINQ to trade with. Trade Stocks, Commodities and Forex with endless trading opportunities, and one-on-one support. Finq provides trading in CFDs by offering tried and tested reliable platforms for web and mobile with over 2100 assets – stocks, commodities, forex, ETFs, indices, bonds. Finq has multi-lingual client support standing by 24/5 to give assistance for account holders.
It’s the Platform That Makes the Trades
The platform you use is key to the success you will have on your trading journey. We are pleased to offer the most popular platform in the industry today, the MetaTrader4, as a FREE download. Charting functionality and innovative order management tools ensure that you can monitor your positions fast and efficiently.
Or, choose from the WebTrader, which guarantees a smooth and enjoyable user experience. The platform comes with a charting package, on platform news, and trading alerts that you can easily set up to help you trade. Take the platforms for a spin first, with a FREE demo account that comes loaded with $10,000 of virtual money.
- Quick and easy to register an account for instant trading
- Download Android and Apple trading apps, to trade on the go
- No platform set up, start trading straight away
- Access FREE trading tools: Traders Trend, Trading Insights and News
New levels of security
Building trust is important and to ensure you know you are protected, FINQ has employed regulation and state-of-the-art technology for you to trade with confidence.
- Regulation & funds. As a regulated broker we must maintain high levels of capitalization, transparency and reporting. Our clients’ funds are segregated from our own in Tier 1 banks.
- Depth of protection. Trader protection is our absolute priority. We implement some of the most modern protocols for protecting funds. No compromise.
- Security comes first. We use DDOS attack prevention, and Secure Socket Layer encryption in order to protect our assets and our client data.
On Finq, we guarantee some of the lowest spreads in the market, whilst offering leverage up to 1:300.
- Protection. Finq has employed additional security with client funds being kept separately in top tier global banks, and with payment methods that ensure deposits and withdrawals are completed through vetted reliable providers.
- Deposits. All major credit cards, e-wallets, local payment methods and wire transfers are accepted for deposits. We charge no commission or fees on deposits.
- Withdrawals. When you withdraw, we return all funds through the same method used to deposit. We charge no commission or fees on withdrawals.
- Risk. Finq provides you with all the information necessary to understand the 2100 + financial instruments and the risks involved, and has put platform tools in place such as Stop Loss/Take Profit/Entry Stop/Entry Limit, to mitigate some of these risks. Please read the full Risk Disclaimer here.
- Platforms. WebTrader is one of the most up-to-date popular platforms giving you an opportunity to trade over 2,100 assets backed by 90 edit tools, Trending tools, Analysis Recommendation tool and Events & Trade tool. These tools are extremely valuable and used every day in strategy creation. The MT4 platform is also available to Finq traders.
- Mobile app. WebTrader is designed and developed for use on web and on mobile app. The app is downloaded for iOS and Android and available on Google Play and Apple Store for free.
- Trading hours. The 2,100 assets span 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to encompass the trading hours of global exchanges and markets. However, unlike most trading portals, we also offer weekend trading on many assets with full support so trading is at your convenience.
- Education. Finq aims to deliver a comprehensive approach to trading by providing all levels of education and tools to assist in analysis and risk management, and with additional training on the features of WebTrader and MetaTrader4.
- Service. Finq support and dealing desk teams are highly trained experts in the field and receive constant training so they are ready to answer all queries. The Finq multi-lingual customer service is on call 24/5 and clients can contact the team or account manager through email, telephone or live chat.
- Regulation. Finq.com is operated by Dilna Investments Ltd which is the primary payment provider and website operator. Dilna Investments Ltd is acting on behalf of its mother company, Leadcapital Corp Ltd is regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
Vincent 20 Apr 2023 Reply