ECN (Electronic Communications Network) is an order processing system that excludes conflicts of interest between a broker and clients. Due to Forex market being largely unregulated with no Central Exchange, trading is performed in an OTC (Over the Counter) market. ECN technology provides direct access to the Forex Interbank market, where orders of traders can be offset one against another, making it possible to trade directly with other retail market participants. In order to provide execution at the best price, the system automatically allocates all buy/sell orders to the counterpart orders with matching parameters. With STP technology (Straight-Through Processing), all orders are transferred directly to the liquidity providers and can be seen on the platform by other traders.
Thus, trading with use of ECN/STP technology is performed in such a way that all orders are placed in the common liquidity pool, which allows selecting orders of the matching instrument, price and volume for automatic ultra-fast execution.
STP Account provides advantages of trading with access to the real market. On STP account, broker’s commission is included into the spread (unlike ECN commission, which is separate from the spread). Spreads on STP account are floating according to the current balance of buy and sell orders placed in the ECN pool. Orders of each client are executed by matching them with other orders available on the market, which means commission is charged only for using broker’s liquidity. For both ECN and STP accounts, a wide range of financial instruments is available without any restrictions on strategies you may want to apply, including scalping and algo-trading. There are no restrictions on Pending, Stop Loss or Take Profit orders either: you are free to place such orders just a couple of pips away from the current market price or even within the spread.
- No requotes and ultra-fast order execution
- Tightest spreads
- No trading restrictions (including scalping, hedging, EAs and HFT)
- Transparency of Market Depth Data, i.e. everyone can see all orders placed for a chosen financial instrument
- Direct processing of orders to the liquidity providers
- Execution at the best price
One of the most popular trading platforms
- Popularity. TickTrader is a brand-new trading platform, which allows clients to trade five of the most popular asset classes — forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies via one trading account.
- One/double click trading. This tool is designed for traders who are looking to make profits of rapidly moving markets, or want to try high-frequency trading and/ or scalping and do not intend to lose a second on waiting. The orders are placed immediately.
- Advanced technical analysis. Take full advantage of ready-made various traditional indicators or make your own and add them to your account.
- Mobile trading. Mobile versions of TickTrader allow traders to always manage their accounts and monitor financial markets with no need to be by their desktop PC. Thus Mobile Terminal is your reliable trading assistant which is always at hand.
Fred 2 May 2023 Reply