IC Markets is one of the most renowned Forex CFD provider, offering trading solutions for active day traders and scalpers as well as traders that are new to the forex market. IC Markets offers its clients cutting edge trading platforms, low latency connectivity and superior liquidity.IC Markets is revolutionizing online forex trading. Traders are now able to gain access to pricing previously only available to investment banks and high net worth individuals.
Our management team have significant experience in the Forex, CFD and Equity markets in Asia, Europe and North America. It is this experience that has enabled us to select the best possible technology solutions and hand pick some of the best pricing providers available in the market.
When was IC Markets Founded?
IC Markets was incorporated by a team of professionals in the financial services industry who were instrumental in the success of one of largest regulated CFD provider. IC Markets sought to bridge the gap between retail and institutional clients offering a trading solution previously only available to Investment banks and high net worth individuals. IC Markets Raw Spread Connectivity was born, providing superior execution technology, lower spreads and unrivalled liquidity.
IC Markets is dedicated to innovation, constant improvement and utilising cutting edge technology previously unavailable.
IC Markets mission is to create the best and most transparent trading experience for retail and institutional clients alike allowing traders to focus more on their trading. Built by traders for traders IC Markets is dedicated to offering superior spreads, execution and service.
- Integrity and Trust
- Honesty and Fairness
- Commitments and Responsibility
- Constant Innovation
- Strong Corporate Governance
IC Markets acknowledges the importance of compliance with all relevant laws, rules, regulations, policies and standards. IC Markets is committed to having strict management discipline and first-class controls in our compliance environment. As a regulated entity IC Markets is required to meet strict financial standards, including capital adequacy and audit requirements.
- Low Spreads. Our mission is to provide traders with the lowest spreads possible during all market conditions. We have invested heavily in technology and establishing strong relationships with some of the largest and most reliable liquidity providers in the market. We are constantly adding and tweaking our technology in order to bring our traders the best possible conditions in the industry.
- Fast Execution. IC Markets utilises enterprise grade hardware on our trade servers in the NY4 & LD5 data centre in New York & London respectively. Our trader servers are collocated with the data server of our pricing providers in these data centres. Dedicated fibre optic cross connects us and our pricing providers to ensure the lowest latency and fastest possible trade execution for our clients.
- Superior Technology. IC Markets has partnered with the world’s best trading technology companies to bring you the ultimate trading experience and cutting edge trading tools. These tools include: Depth of Market (DoM), inbuilt spread monitoring, ladder trading, automated close of trades with custom order templates, and more. Our iPhone and Android trading applications have been optimised to provide you the best possible mobile trading experience.
IC Markets holds client money in client segregated trust accounts with Westpac and National Australia Bank (NAB) . All client money is managed in accordance with the Client Money Handling rules and held separately to IC Markets company funds. Client money is not used for any operational expenses or purposes.
- Audit. IC Markets has in place an independent, external auditor to supplement our operational processes and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Confidentiality. IC Markets maintains appropriate controls and monitors the transfer of confidential and sensitive client information within and outside the Company on a need-to-know basis. IC Markets does not deliberately disclose client information unless this is upon request of the client, or as required to do so by law.