Invast Global is an award-winning CFD broker headquartered in The Rocks, in Sydney, with offices in Tokyo. Our clients include Hedge Funds, Family Offices, Proprietary Trading firms and Sophisticated Traders who deploy strategies that depend on our transparency and competitive broking services. We aim to ensure that our clients receive attentive and institutional quality service around the clock. The Invast corporate group has been operating successfully in the securities brokerage industry in Japan for over 60 years.
Being in a business that supports people who trade for a living, should be run by people who have been in the business of trading for a living. Most of the management and staff have long careers as both Traders and working with and working for traders. We understand the needs of people who make decisions every day to pay the bills.
Our business has been designed to be Trader focused and will continue to attempt to deliver an old school high touch broking service in a working world where the majority of our staff have never heard of a pager or remember discovering the speed dial on a Telstra T100 telephone in order to place a trade!
But some of us remember and want to ensure whatever your style, whether intraday scalping to long term swing trading; or whether you traded FX on the floor in the ’80s or started trading HODL stocks from your bedroom in the folk’s place, that we have a solution for you, where you will be happy to refer us to someone in your network. Our offering is unashamedly CFD’s – Direct Market Access – and we are proud to serve you.
Invast in the Community
Invast Global supports a range of charities throughout the year by engaging in fundraising and support initiatives in the workplace. Our firm is extremely proud to assist a range of charities that are accomplishing some incredible things in their fields of focus.
We are proud to offer a global suite of tradeable financial products backed by institutional service and experience to meet the needs of our sophisticated clients, in an efficient, fair and innovative way
DMA CFD Benefits
- Become a price maker not price taker. By passing 100% of DMA orders into the live market, Invast Global allows you to interact with the demand and supply of the instrument you are trading – and help determine the underlying price. You can leave resting orders that sit in the order book of the underlying exchange. Other market participants can interact with these orders.
- Align your interests with your broker. When trading DMA products your order is matched with other genuine market participants. This means your broker does not profit from your losses. Aligning the broker and client’s interests, removes the incentive to interfere with your execution which is present in other CFD models.
- Execution Speed. DMA means less intervention between you and the underlying market and therefore no price re-quotes. We believe prioritizing transparency and execution speed ultimately benefits traders.
- Increased Trading Opportunities. Our DMA model allows our clients to trade in both the opening and closing auction phases, where a significant portion of daily volume is often traded.
- Increased Coverage. Invast Global offers one of the largest inventories of stock borrow for ASX listed companies. Short sell over 600+ ASX stocks every day. Request borrow on other stocks at any time.
- Iress Trading Platform. Access the full suite of IRESS trading platforms via your desktop, tablet or mobile phone.