Kaarat is an online broker founded by Kaarat Ltd. in 2021. Based in 180 Kingstown, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Kaarat offers trading and investing services that cater to clients looking to strategically bet on currency pairs, CFDs, stocks, commodities, and other instruments of the global market. Additionally, Kaarat allows copy trading or social trading on its platform, which may appeal to modern traders and can be helpful for beginner traders who are still learning the ropes of trading. Such a tool also benefits experienced traders as copy trading can automate their trading.
Equipped with multiple classes of trading products, an advanced trading platform, and turnkey technologies, Kaarat aims to be one of the top choices for online financial investments.
Regulation and Safety
So far, Kaarat is only holding an offshore license, meaning it is not regulated by a trusted authority based in the US, Europe, the UK, Australia, or Switzerland. That said, looking rigorously into Kaarat’s record revealed no significant problems or serious misdeeds in the past that needed to be taken note of.
Moreover, Kaarat’s security measures were sound enough, with website encryption and authenticators in place to protect clients’ private information from unauthorized access.
The authenticators secure a trader’s account further by linking clients’ accounts with different devices, providing them with some form of failsafe if one of their devices gets compromised. For further transparency, Kaarat’s legal documents are available for everyone to read on the Terms page on its website.
Kaarat has condensed its wide range of trading and investment products into the following instruments:
- Currency Pairs
- International Stocks
- Global Indices
With more than 1,200 products in currency, commodity, stocks, and other markets, Kaarat has a broad setup with multiple trading instruments that make up its asset folder. Such a considerable number should be enough to help traders further diversify their investment portfolios and find new opportunities in the markets. Kaarat clients may also trade with leverage of up to 1:400 if they are willing to take more risks to increase their potential profits when trading currency pairs.
However, traders and investors need to keep in mind that there may be limits to accessing and using Kaarat’s products and services if they reside in the US, Iraq, or North Korea.
Kaarat has prepared its accounts into four different plans, which are as follows:
- Basic. The Basic account plan is the baseline account for first-time traders. The plan requires an initial deposit of 250 USD and offers access to major investment instruments, free trading education, mobile trading, and high leverage.
- Standard. The Standard account also accommodates new traders and offers the benefits of using the Basic account (i.e., major instruments, free education, mobile trading, and high leverage) along with additional advantages. However, it requires a higher initial deposit of 15,000 USD than the Standard account.
- Premium. The Premium account is Kaarat’s most popular plan that is ideal for experienced traders willing to fund a minimum of 50,000 USD. This account allows traders to bet on additional instruments on top of the major ones and provides access to essential educational materials, advanced trading platform, and high leverage. Mobile trading is also available with the Premium account.
- Ultimate. Kaarat’s Ultimate account is designed to accommodate experienced traders looking for a tailored trading experience, dedicated support, and quick executions.
In addition to educational tools, mobile trading functionality, and 1:400 leverage, traders may access extra trading instruments and receive signals on a daily basis when they sign up with the Ultimate account for minimum funding of 100,000 USD.
Kaarat offers a proprietary trading platform equipped with an intuitive interface and customizable features that let traders modify their trading according to their style and strategies. The platform also offers features including:
- Unlimited number of charts
- Advanced Market Depth
- Accessible from any smartphone, tablet, and PC
- Real-time quotes of financial instruments in MarketWatch
Kaarat’s trading platform is available to use in all three forms:
Trading Terminal for Windows PC
The Windows PC trading terminal delivers a trading system with Market Depth and a system to manage orders and trades. Other advantages of using the client terminal include:
- Flexible trading system
- Professional technical analysis
- Supports all types of trade orders (Market, Pending, Stops, Trailing Stops)
- Four order execution modes
Kaarat’s WebTrader offers the functions available in the desktop platform without the need to download or install any application. In addition to being able to analyze trades and financial quotes, here are more features offered by Kaarat’s WebTrader:
- Reliable data protection
- Supports all types of trading operations
- Full set of trade orders
- No download required
Kaarat also offers a Mobile Trader app to help traders participate in the markets anywhere, anytime using their iOS or Android devices (i.e., smartphone and tablet). The mobile app is available to download on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Traders who have only started their trading journey can copy the trades of other traders when they open an account with Kaarat. That way, they can make some successful trades while familiarizing themselves with the markets and working on their trading confidence.
Like regular trading, copy trading involves opening positions on different markets (currency, CFDs, stocks, commodities, etc.) and then closing the position with hopes of the asset’s value moving higher. However, similar to trading alone, traders can also lose money using the copy trading strategy.
Moreover, copy trading allows traders to automate their trades, so they don’t need to keep an eye on their screens the whole time. Instead, they only have to sit back and watch it play out.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Kaarat clients can make deposits and payments via credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or debit card (Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit). The platform also supports wire transfers and bank deposits. However, keep in mind that any transactions performed by a third party or anonymous user may be canceled if necessary.
Kaarat Summary: Is it worth it?
While it is unlicensed and a pretty new broker, Kaarat provides enough capabilities and transparency that makes it worth trying. With its broad asset library and a range of trading products, investors and traders are likely to find some options that suit their needs. Each account plan can also accommodate different traders with different experience levels, with the entry costs of each account being relatively reasonable.
For more information about Kaarat, traders can get in touch with their Support team through live chat, phone, or email. They can also send a message using the email form on Kaarat’s website.