Kiexo is a company established by professional investors for investors. It offers them beneficial tools that all types of traders could use to build efficient trading strategies. Aspiring traders, together with Kiexo's powerful and efficient tools, can have thorough market research, guaranteeing the perfect service they deserve.
These are some advantages that clients can have by choosing us:
- Broad choice of markets to invest
- Reliable, fast trading system
- Secure client transactions
- 24/5 monitoring support team
- Efficient high leverage
- Free research & analysis tools
- No hidden fees on every transaction
- Access to hundreds of global stocks
Also, Kiexo has an intuitive, easy-to-use, and powerful MetaTrader 5 platform. This award-winning platform provides access to powerful technical charting and fundamental stock research tools.
The Easiest Way to Use
Trading and investing in stocks, currencies, indices, and commodities do not have to be complicated. In Kiexo, clients can invest in the world's most popular financial market in the easiest way. And they can do this because the company has:
- Multi-asset coverage (Stocks, Commodities, and a whole lot more)
- Easy to use interface
- Free market data and news
- Level II pricing
- Three charts types with direct trading from the charts
- Six spending order types
- 38 built-in indicators, 37 graphical objects
As you chose to invest in Kiexo, you can invest the way you want. Several investors always have their eyes for market divergence. Here, traders can trade reliably, whether they invest alone, with an advisor, or somehow both. Kiexo is ready to provide suitable tools for you.
- For Currencies - clients can invest in the online currency markets with a broad selection of more than 90 majors and exotics currency pairs.
- For Commodities - investors can speculate on a range of commodities during times of market volatility like gold, coffee, and platinum.
- For Energies - the company can give access for clients to trade on different global energy markets such as WTI, Brent Crude, and gas.
- For Stocks - there are over 200 stocks from leading global exchanges. They can invest in big companies like Apple, Google, Netflix with low margin fees.
- Indices - clients can choose to trade FTSE 100, DAX 30, and Nikkei 225 without analyzing individual stocks.
- Digital Currencies - people can buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin (BTC), Ethreum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), and more digital currencies.
The Tools they Use
Kiexo believes that the more knowledge there is, the successful it will be. By putting together easy-to-understand information with actionable insights and tools, the company supports investors in making the market feel less daunting and more approachable.
Pivot Point Calculator
This is a super handy tool in projecting support and resistance levels for future bars. The pivot point calculator of Kiexo is a fast, simple way of deriving a collection of isolated pivots in live market conditions. Calculate the pivot points of the stocks, currencies, commodities, and more other products they invest in.
This might be the most famous indicator of technical analysis. The technical analysis is essential while investing online, helping to comprehend the strategy to apply. Using Kiexo's Fibonacci retracement and ration indicators will definitely boost one's strategic planning.