TMGM is a leading provider and innovator of CFD trading, constantly pushing the boundaries through cutting-edge research and development At TMGM, we aim to provide you with the best trading conditions, powered by both industry-leading and cutting edge innovative platforms. Our R&D efforts constantly push the boundaries of liquidity and usability to empower you to benefit from a truly exceptional trading environment.
- 12,000 + Trading Products
- 220bil + Trading Volume
- 7 Asset Classes
- 7 Top-Tier Liquidity Providers
TMGM is fully regulated by ASIC. Clients can rest assured that they are trading with a safe and secure company. Trademax Australia Limited is authorised and regulated by the Australian Security and Investment Commission (registration no. 436416)
Where it all started
The founding members of TMGM spent their early days doing what they do best: Trading. It was through this experience that they found what obstacles traders were facing while trading, roadblocks and pain points that the industry was simply not solving. Driven by the desire to solve these problems for fellow traders, they went forth to search for a solution.
The solution presented itself in the form of TMGM: a company genuinely built by traders, for traders, with a vision to not only solve their current problems - but to always be one step ahead innovating solutions for their clients.
Range of Markets
TMGM is your gateway to the global markets.
- Forex. The Foreign Exchange market is the largest and most liquid market in the world with a daily trade volume of over $6.5 trillion dollars. t is also the market that caters to all traders no matter which part of the world you may live in as it’s open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Indices. Did you know that trading indices can get you exposure to a country’s stock market performance? Trade CFDs on indices and speculate on the performance of the various stock markets around the world.
- Shares. Get access to over 12,000 shares across the world's largest markets. One of the biggest benefits of trading CFDs on shares is that you’ll be able to gain full exposure to the movement of stock prices with a small initial deposit.
- Precious Metals. Trading precious metals are one of the most popular ways to diversify your portfolio. Precious metals are often considered ‘safe-haven’ assets which rise in appeal in uncertain and volatile environments.
- Energies. Energies like oil and gas is a great way to diversify your portfolio. Importantly, it offers you access to those markets without having to purchase the product outright.
- Cryptocurrencies. Trade the most popular cryptocurrencies on margin with a regulated broker, without the need of a digital wallet.
Freddie 11 May 2023 Reply