Finmarket has been standing firm since 2015, a regulated and licensed broker by CySEC, and headquartered in Cyprus with a license number of 273/15. Despite not being veterans in the industry, the company already has sufficient experience to prove its worth.
Moreover, Finmarket provides clients with a massive range of trading instruments, educational content, daily analysis, and a whole lot more. One of its most significant assets might be the reward points that are rare to find among brokers. It has up to triple points for every traded lot, in which traders could get $5 for each point. Also, the account types are each designed to suit the levels of different kinds of traders.
Finmarket has six trading instruments. So, whether a trader is looking for trading in crypto or working with stocks and indices, they could access any of these through this broker.
- Forex - in Finmarket, traders could trade with confidence because of its regulations. The traders could also benefit from the exposure of 30+ currency pairs, where major, minor, and exotic pairs are available. It offers 1:30 leverage - this is an excellent opportunity for successful trading for both novices and pros.
- CFDs - Contract for Difference or CFDs is a very popular trading instrument. It could trade a contract between to exchange the difference between the opening and closing price. The fluctuation in the price of stocks, commodities, and more will help traders benefit without owning the underlying asset. This broker has a variety of CFDs, with leverage up to 1:20. Thus, it gives a chance to benefit greatly from the investments made.
- Stocks - as traders trade at Finmarket, they could get access to the stocks of the world's biggest firms on NASDAQ, NYSE, London Stock Exchange, and more. It offers over 160 stocks such as Amazon, Apple, Coca-Cola, Google, Ferrari, Tesla, etc., with trading leverage of up to 1:5.
- Indices - Finmarket provides traders the option to speculate, hedge, and diversify portfolios. It gives a chance to trade all leading indices from the Asian to U.S. stocks. And its leverage is up to 1:20.
- Commodities - soft and hard commodities are available in Finmarket. As commodities are volatile products, traders could fully develop and diversify portfolios with the most popular products on the market, with a leverage of up to 1:10.